Wednesday, January 30, 2008

when she walks, the revolutions coming. In her hips, there's revolution. - rebel girl, bikini kill

My last shift at mollys was last night. And I was sort of excited because i was to be working with my two favorite people, almost three favorite - but standing in the way was the fact it was the dreaded College Night. Obnoxious, cocky, ' look at me i'm in a bar' twits. Not to mention, horrible tippers. I saw the guy, who last week thought we obviously had mistaken me for a stripper and tried to put a 5 dollar bill down my cleavage, and avoided him last night. I mean a 5 dollar bill, I might have let it slip for a gold hundred, but a five..phft.

Anyway. I get this table of three, mid twenties guys. I'm wearing my appropriate length kilt, and i slightly bend to reach to give a guy a drink. I feel a tap on my butt , probably just someone bumping into me, then i feel another tap and a...rub?! I stop, erect and turn to my left to see this ass grinning at me. And then i snap and get this pissed don't-mess-with-me look and say ' What the fuck do you think you're doing?! You do NOT fucking touch me, or anyone like that. If you do that again, you're out. I'm dead serious.'
I storm off and tell my favorite server/waitress, who doesn't take shit and is really protective of me. She freaks out and tells our Body Gaurd what happened and then i see him storm over there, grab him by the collar and throw his drink on the ground.
I fiercly stand behind BG with my hands on my hips ready to punch this guy, because it's finally set in what he did to me. How violated I feel, and i say
'4.50'
him- what?'
you're out of here, but you owe me for that drink
i didnt even drink it?!
yeah well you should of thought about that before you slapped my ass. Give me 4.50
Well I didnt know, im sorry ( HE DIDNT KNOW. THIS GUY ' DIDNT KNOW')
are you fucking kidding me?! You didn't know. Does it look like I have a god damned sign on my fore head saying inappropriately touch me. NO. NOW YOU GIVE ME 4.50 AND GET THE FUCK OUT!' ( i was shoutting so hard my voice was course, my face was red, and i was biting my lips because they were quivvering)

His friends paid. and I walked off not feeling gross, or violated but feeling so impowered and amazing of how i stood up for myself, and i made him feel like the pervert he is. I smiled and strut for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I really think you are my hero.

-FCM