Thursday, January 24, 2008

The future was a thing that gleamed, the present was so very very good... Dan ( heath ledger) in Candy

Day three of antibiotics and i'm still coughing up, and choking on green phlegm. True, it is a lot less worse than a week ago, but it's still annoying that this resperatory infection (?) is still hanging around, and it's been almost a week and a half.

I know, i know, there is nothing more boring than an 'i'm so sick, listen to my symptoms so i can prove to you how bad you should feel for me' entry. But I want this shit gone, especially before Monday when I'm going to freak out and panick and realize i have tons of stuff to do before i ago, and i still have to ask Siobhan to borrow stuff...SURPRISE.

When I'm in Australia I'm going to have a Blog where i'm going to post as many pictures and stories and maybe little poems. I figure this will be easier than sending the same thing through e-mail, in different versions, many times. I'll post the link right before I go.

I have about 5 days left of work, and it feels really nice. I have to get referance letters from my employers, and when i asked Frank he told me to write one up and then he would just sign it. I don't know what one looks like, or should sound like so if anyone ( a n y o n e ) who reads this has any idea, please leave me a comment so i can e-mail you.

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell i'm going to do for - PAUSE LOST COMMERCIAL ON TV! ' if you want to live, you need to come with me ' Locke. One week. So excited - the endless plane ride and stop overs.

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

What do you need to borrow!