Tuesday, January 1, 2008

new year, same goal - Joe King

Christmas Eve at Cass's

HALLMARK! joshrachmat( one t)
The sock monkey I made for Tristan, wrapped in rachel's amazingly soft blankey. Leaning on the oh-so-classy black garbage back ( always in style).
Triple threat! I know this looks confusing...It is. It's me and rach hugging over gifts, while Tristan is riding her back. aawwww
I'm the best god-mother ever. He doesn't look scared at all.......
another hallmark moment, damn i'm good.


Josh and I did a lot of running around this Holiday season to see all of his family and spend 'quality time' with them. I can't recall a moment where I was not full. To me, xmas is all about food, and obviously family which requires drinking.
I woke up boxing day morning to that blue-eggshell sky and a frozen winter-wonderland, something stolen from the inside of a globe. Driving back from London was fascinating, I just kept pointing to new patches of icicle forests and lone trees. Josh and I both stared when we saw this great, dark horse running with the icy backdrop,it seemed so rare right beside the highway, and so natural. When we got home, it seemed dull and grey.

It's the new year. We're watching all the seasons of lost ( again ) before season 4 premier. You can relate everything in life to lost, pretty much.

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

I really love the last one. You're good.