Sunday, December 9, 2007

Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic. - Dali

I really do not feel well these past couple of days. Shakey and out of energy, like i have weights attached to my hips and thighs. All of my dreams last night were about work, and i'd say a good chunk of them were about me passing out, puking, or getting a huge pimpley throat infection at work. This morning i woke up all phlegm-y and sore.
I'm working fairly often the next week or so. Even though after a few hours i'm just dragging my ass. I had an old grade-school bully come in, and then attempt to leave without paying the bill. Luckily my trusty bouncer literally CHASED their asses and made them pay, and tip me. It was an eventful night, that's for sure.
Diana is going to Columbia for a month, starting today- jealous.
Rachel is coming back from Nova Scotia in two days, which i'm very excited for our ranting and sappy movie time.
Other Rachel is done school in a few days and we'll probably rant and do crafts with snacks.

Too bad I really, really need another job and I'm kicking myself for only having a part-time job for 3 months now...fuckkk. I really wish people would just be happy with quality time for Christmas...no?
sneeze sneeze sneeze, eye twitch, sneeze.

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

You can be really descriptive when talking about your health :(

I used to have dreams all the time about just randomly working with people from school or something. I can't escape!