Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"We all die." She says, "The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." Diary, Chuck Palahniuk Novel.

I never really get into the halloween spirit until a few days before, it's always been like that. Halloween morning Josh and I dug holes in our pockets looking for change so we could go out and buy gory make-up and spooky nick knacks. Josh was a vampire, and i think i did his face quite well with the cheap thrift store face paint. I was a haggard jail escapee. We barely had any kids, except a cute bunch near the beginning.
And it was freezing outside.
Sio joined us later in her ' scene kid' costume, even though i told her the kids wouldn't understand. I guess it was an lolzerz inside jokez.

I worked all weekend, and my nipples were so hard the entire time; it's fucking freezing in there! But once you're dashing around, mad, confused, (and even lost some of time ) you forget about the fact that people might mistake the constant goosebumps on your arms for the slight chance you're a reptile. I got a customer early in the night who asked me ' are you a newfie?!' ( in the biggest asshole tone you can imagine ) just because i was taking long with change and he confused the hell out of me minutes before and now was blaming his stupidity on me. When i walked away he murmured to his sun-dyed wife( who looked 60 but was probably 40) ' i mean for god sakes!' I was livid, but i couldn't do anything... not even passively.

Spent a few hours before my shift on Sunday at Josh's Dads house for dinner, which very tasty. Highlight; Portabella mushrooms and Alexandre Keiths beer. Although while i was trying to savour the only meal i would have in the next 1.2.3...6 hours, I was disgusted by the fact that Josh's Stepsister was sitting, amongst all of the delicious AND moderately healthy food... eating a yogurt with Melba Toast............................................................. again, YOGURT AND MELBA TOAST. People do the dumbest things to loose weight, and they don't bother to research anything before hand except for ' miracle diets'.

Since my sleeping schedules is a bit rattled, Breakfast=Lunch, Lunch=Lupper ( inbetween lunch and supper ), and dinner is at like 7-8. This was what I made for Lupper today, since Josh plunged into the junk of his car and surfaced with my cam charger I can take pictures!


Garden Asian Salad; Jalepeno Havarti on Apple Slices; Lemon Parmesan Basil Pasta. Less than 15 min to make.

My graduation papers and junk came home today. I am an Ontario Scholar ( meaning had an average above 80%) and got a certificate with that. Also, I won the Society, Challenge and Change award...which i'm very happy about! Oh, and of course i get the cooool grad hat.

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

So that's what Ontario scholar means.. You got the pictures of the graduating class too right?

karmamachine said...

yea, they're so tiny you can barely see anything...oh well, i have the year-book too

an Ontario scholar is someone ' who has obtained an average of at least eighty percent in any six courses of the following types: Grade 12 University Preparation, University/College Preparation, College Preparation Workplace Preparation, Open Courses or Ontario Academic Courses.

So it's not like SUPER hard.